CLASS-A 45W/ch STEREO POWER AMPLIFIERA-45
Pure Class A power amplifier uses power MOS-FET devices to deliver 45 watts per channel (8 ohms). Fully balanced signal paths as found in high-quality instrumentation amplifiers. Further refined MCS+ topology and current feedback result in superb sound quality and excellent ratings for S/N ratio, THD, and other parameters. Strong power supply and power MOS-FET devices in six-parallel push-pull configuration sustain an amazing 360 watts per channel into ultra-low impedance 1-ohm loads (with music signals).
- Pure Class A operation delivers quality power : 45 watts × 2 into 8 ohms
- Power MOS-FET output stage features 6-parallel push-pull configuration
- Instrumentation amplifier principle
- Further improved MCS+ circuit topology
- Current feedback combines stable operation with outstanding sound
- Bridged mode allows upgrading to true monophonic amplifier
- Large high-efficiency toroidal transformer rated for 600 VA
- 4-step gain control
Specifications and design subject to change without notice for improvements.
Accuphase Laboratory, Inc.
enrich life through technology